...From Philly

GyrlSpeedRT

Hey Allz, new to the forum...not new to cars but new to Hondas. I don't have a Honda, so why am I here? Well, it's to learn about the import community as a whole and what you guys and gals put into it. I have a Blackberry 2000 Saturn SL1 with a SPS billet Strut bar, AEM Intake, 8mm wires, EBC to stop, 16in Katanas(throwbacks, soon to be some 17's), custom mesh grille, red-out tails, whaite faces and a DT muffler...and other little odds and ends. Soon to come is big bore throttle body, full exhaust, tint, drop and rear disc conversion. Since its a SOHC, most I can do is juice, which will come later in the summer. Engine swap is planned once I get another ride, hopefully soon. I do have a bodykit sitting in the garage that I will soon fit and paint.

Glad to be here and I want to learn all I can. By the way, I have a website: www.gyrlspeedracingteam.com check it out, get something, learn something.

Lata,

Andreana 8)

Welcome, what part of Philly? Near any "landmarks"?

Thanks for the welcomes...I'm in Mt. Airy, but not far from Lincoln Drive/Kelly Drive...Can get to Center City in about 20-25 minutes...I see you're in WC, my brother moved up there a little while aog.

Archived