500,000 mile marker

rsolorio

For those of you who appreciate the way Hondas last, I'm producing a video journal of the last 10,000 miles as I near the 500,000 mile mark. Have a look, this last episode is about smog tests and if the car would even make it. Enjoy.

For those of you who appreciate the way Hondas last, I'm producing a video journal of the last 10,000 miles as I near the 500,000 mile mark. Have a look, this last episode is about smog tests and if the car would even make it. Enjoy.

that's a cool story. the guy sounds just like Weird Al lol

• 3 weeks later...
you gotta hit 1,000,000. then you can sell it as brand new, cuz the odometer will click all the way around

Ah no thanks. But it will stay as my commuter car as long as possible. I may get another car for the weekends. Check the next epsode for clues

Roy

This is really neat! Keep posting!!!

You got it. I'm having fun and hope other are enjoying them too. Thanks for watching and will catch you again next week when the new installment, Volume 6 is up. See you then.

Wow, 495,000 and it still gets up to 100 no problem! So you are the original owner? I was kind of confused by the vid. Is it a manual or auto?

Yes I am the original owner, all others are imposters. It has a five speed manual tranny. It's feeling it's age. You have to be a bit gentle, but it gets moving pretty well.

Yeah this was not my best effort, but amature will be amatures.

Thanks for watching, I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
Uh oh...

Edit: I am pretty sure at 1:42 seconds there is a broken DSM on the side of the road heh

Man I looked a few times and it goes by pretty fast. I'll take your word for it. It was weird to have my camera at the ready for every stall out there. On average I would pass like 4 every day. I think I used a little over half of the clips I took for the video.

Roy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you stress me out with these stories of almost not making it, man. a rebuild isnt considered cheating?

I agree. But that begs the questions, is the soul of a car it's engine or is it something untangable, or do I need a shrink for even asking such things?

the referance to young frankestain on your second video post is classic. that guy is my favorite character in the movie.

My daughter is in love with Marty Feldmann. She was the one who put the BlueCar and horse whinny together.

Archived