Let's confirm a date for this Pennsylvania meet.

compuvision02

Confirming dates for the Pennsylvania meet.  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which date works best for you?

• June 8-10
    • June 15-17
    • July 7-8
    • July 14-15
    • Other (List Below)

**YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING**

THREAD GUIDELINES (Rules for this thread)

This thread is not for discussion, it is just to allow each person to confirm which dates work for them.

Only post the date(s) that will work for your schedule, do not reply to other responses in this thread, just your availability. We will compile the date that seems to work best for everyone and hope for the best.

Also, post any ideas you may have in terms of things to do.

Do not reply if you are not going to attend the meet, because it is pointless and adding clutter.

MEET IDEA (General meet information)

I say that we aim for this meet to be between a Friday and a Sunday, so minimal amount of work is missed, if any. Plus, a lot of us locals work together and it would not work during the week, since we could not all get off. It may be a little late to get this meet going to early June, but we shall see.

The general meeting place will be West Chester, PA, but we will be going to various locations. We will aim for a track day at Cecil County Dragway, a barbeque at a to be determined location, and whatever else people have in mind.

DISCUSSION THREAD (Questions, comments, and concerns)

Any discussion regarding this meet will be kept in the "summer meet?" thread only!

I haaaaaaaaave to ask.

Have you guys set an EXACT area? I assume it's in PA, obviously.

Edit -- oop, my bad Rob. Looked right over the question/comments part.

Any weekend all summer, i'm not too far from west chester area.

just a heads up saturday 6/17/07 there is a SCCA autocross at willow grove naval base in Warminster, PA

at Bristol Rd and Jacksonville Rd.

I just wanna say good luck with this meet. I have been reading your threads on it and it sounds cool. If I was home you could count me in FTD for the drive. But if everything works out maybe you could plan another one after spring. I would definitly buy a hotel and lots o beer/whatever. Plus my car would be less stock by then. I'd be in it just for the party. Well good luck!!!!

i wish i could make it out there.

Someone come pick me up! ill pay for gas. =)

and i can buy beer. Have a big ass bbq with tents and tables.

+1

rob's get pinned, mine gets locked. my self esteem just got owned.

i can kinda do 15-17 but 8-10 is much much better for me.

Poor Harry :( hehe... I saw his first is what it really comes down to lol.

i dont know yet but i am really thinking about getting there.

i have to find a job and i move on June 1st to Crystal City, VA.

I'll be muuuuuucccchhhh closer.

gotta detail a few cars to get some cashola.

I voted for July 14-15th since that would be best for me, give people the most time to plan around work schedules and swap shifts with folks, and we could possible get Ricky-boy and some Californian girls all up in the mix.

Really, I can do anytime, though, as long as we decide in advance since it's easy to talk to my coworkers and change around who works when.

Well, there is obviously going to be a hard time getting "everyone" here, because schedules are different, I think we just have to start a new poll and see what the majority can do.

Yeah new poll and do the majority. If it is a good meet, then we can come up with a date for next year and everyone who wants to go can plan for that WAY in advance, get off work,save up money whatever else they need to.

Archived