My clutch went out

Im about to get a new clutch, flywheel, pp, TOB, and PB. Which one. I want either:

Fidanza Flywheel with Exedy clutch.

XTD Clutcch and Flywheel

Or Action clutch kit (SSR, pm me with prices)

Thanks.

I know this isn't an option, but i absolutely love my Clutchmasters FX100 (stg 1) Clutch, PP, TOB, and PB....also got the Clutchmasters 8 lb Aluminum FW as well....even on the LS trans it's noticeable that some power was freed up to the wheels.

I think you should take it into consideration....

FW/clutch don't affect power unless it is slipping.

eh...people can argue with that...

it doesn't gain, but it causes you to "free up power" through rotating inertia. blah blah....

the gain in acceleration with make you think you've gained more power, but really you've just lightened the load on the engine, so it can gain speed quicker.

the big name brands i have known for clutches and flywheels are fidanza and exedy but i'm not experienced with their performance (i'm not really experienced with anything actually).

and i guess OEM isn't an option...

Its for sale, but Im not exactly TRYING to sell it. I have no problem keeping it until someone wants to buy it. If it sells, Im just using that cash to fund my next project....

Besides, this clutch is for me, not someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had already ordered the "stage 3" and 8 lb flywheel before you said that cranny, thats why I asked you why I shouldnt use it....It came in, took me about 4 hours or so (i kept frackin around, or had to wait on tools, or random crapt) to get it in. It feels wierd to have a stiff clutch and actually be able to feel my pedal. I like it, and its not really that bad just driving it on the street. Now all I have to do is fix my IM problem and my car should be good again!

Archived