oh im stealing the neighbors highspeed wireless

didnt have a tripod so everythings a little blurry.

my sol and my friends tc. just installed his underbody, yeah a lil ricey, but its pretty cool.

DSC02109.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

DSC02107.jpg

DSC02096.jpg

DSC02113.jpg

three fity

DSC02130.jpg

DSC02131.jpg

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02120.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02121.jpg

Your sol is so well done but has so many parts that are generally considered rice. You're why rice parts were made, though, man. It looks great.

I was wondering why you were posting all left and right.

yeah talking about it, kitted, altezzas and neons/LEDs. i dont care though. i like them. i dont think its overdone, and its kept clean. when the fuse blew it was weird not having the interior neons, everything was dark and i didnt like it one bit

quick question: where is your car registered? i know VT peeps need a front license plate but your car doesn't have one.

"oh yeah, i have my front plate right here (grab from behind seat). i just got it repainted at fuller's (local body shop all, hes buds with all the po po) and the old mounting bracket was rusted to the other bumper and it snapped so im just waiting for the new ones to come in the mail so i can mount my plate"

thats my story for the police. yeah im registered in VT and we're supposed to have a front plate but i havnt put it on yet because it will make the front look fugly. havnt gotten pulled over yet but im waiting for some cop to harrass me.

"oh yeah, i have my front plate right here (grab from behind seat). i just got it repainted at fuller's (local body shop all, hes buds with all the po po) and the old mounting bracket was rusted to the other bumper and it snapped so im just waiting for the new ones to come in the mail so i can mount my plate"

thats my story for the police. yeah im registered in VT and we're supposed to have a front plate but i havnt put it on yet because it will make the front look fugly. havnt gotten pulled over yet but im waiting for some cop to harrass me.

Yeah they already got me for that just gave me a warning though. Obviously showing in your dash wont cuty it for a front plate. :dry:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say the same thing normally but his car is clean as crap and looks sexy with them. I'm sure he doesn't rice around town with them either. There is a time and place for most things, neons included apparently.

There is tastefully done, and then there is overdone. 99% of those whom we call ricers, throw so much crap on their cars, it's no secret why they're called ricers. This Sol in the other hand, is nicely done. I personally think it's a little too bright, but certainly not gaudy looking.

yeah the interior pictures are very bright becuase of the setting i used on the camera. they are not even that close to being that bright. look how bright the stock gauge and instrument lights are in the pictures, and compare them to what its like in person. im really happy with my car. dont really care if you dont like it because its mine

You need a set of CCW's in black, with a polished lip. 19x8/9/front and 19/10.5/rear will do after you slam it on it's balls. From there go with a Corsa Catback and twinturbo that motherfracker.

Unfortunately, it's not his Z.

Plus, he should be saving money for his GSR swap into that sol. That's all he needs to complete that project -- a nice engine.

Archived