what do you think about these?

civic_ricer

should I get these???  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should I get these???

• yes, get them
    • no, stay away from evil altezza's

I want to get new tail lights for the civic, however, I don't want to be like every ricer out there and get stupid looking altezza's. I want to stand out from the rest and get one's that would look PHAT on my ride. Here's a pic of the one's I'm looking at. Please, tell me what u think, even if it's REALLY negative...

96civc2.jpg

AND YES...THOSE ARE CARBON FIBER...

And what's the difference between these and the 'tezzas? IMO, the whole tail light thing looks fine on some cars...and the Civic isn't one of them. But at least it's not the chrome ones your looking at. That's a plus... :laugh:

are those clear "corner circles" on there??... Im not a huge fan of altezzas on civics, I like the red/white ones better... but as far as altezzas go, that one seems to be kinda cool if they are indeed clear corner circles...

BTW, you shoudnt ask if its "rice" or not, if you like it, who cares? its YOUR car. 8)

how much are you going to spend on those taillights?

hmmmmm... $100-$150?

IMO save the $$$ and spend it on something worth buying...

anyway, like i said to someone here before...

its your $$$ and your style... go for it if you really want it

"to each his own!"

My right taillight is busted(someone hit it with a crowbar or something) so I need a new one or set, and I'm getting these for $50. If they don't look good on my car, I'll sell them on ebay for like $100.

My right taillight is busted(someone hit it with a crowbar or something) so I need a new one or set, and I'm getting these for $50. If they don't look good on my car, I'll sell them on ebay for like $100.

Once those are gone...find yourself some Acura EL tails...much nicer. Ehh, I guess you'd have to get a trunk to...oh well.

Moron.

BTW, those aren't carbon fiber, they're plastic.

anyways..

those things arent a high-performance thing.. even if there lightweight.. dark green civic with those? is your car kitted? or stock...? either way.. i think there ugly...

After a long thought, I decided against the tail lights. I can live with the broken ones till I find a different pair that are decent. Those ones just looked too fakey carbon fiber. I might just end up getting JDM tail ights or something...

After a long thought, I decided against the tail lights. I can live with the broken ones till I find a different pair that are decent. Those ones just looked too fakey carbon fiber. I might just end up getting JDM tail ights or something...

Is there any difference between a JDM and USDM tail light? Last I remember their wasn't much of a difference. But I'd go for some red/clear tails...if you can't find red/clears, you could just get clear tails and paint them yourself.

Is there any difference between a JDM and USDM tail light? Last I remember their wasn't much of a difference. But I'd go for some red/clear tails...if you can't find red/clears, you could just get clear tails and paint them yourself.

if you paint them... eventually it will turn pink! [happened to my boy's civic]

but they do sell a spray that wont fade...

its a small spray bottle, try to look into it if your really interested!

Archived