lowering kits

dohc1991, when you say solid do mean the bolts aren't budging when you try to loosen them or solid in that they turn? Because if it's the first one that means you WILL need LCAs since you'll need to unscrew the bolts holding them on there to change your struts.

Also, if you can't find something that the manufacturer says was made to fit your car, don't buy it! I can virtually promise you that it won't fit.

What you say about some degree of negative camber being acceptible even on stock rides is true, Hung. I think on mine it can go out -1.5 to +1 and still be called okay.

ummmm. sorry 4 the confusion but i just meant the bolts were in good shape(solid). sorry i guess i should be more specific. lol

So do i need a Toe kit or can that be adjusted with the excisting parts and an alignment?

if u were going to buy coilovers (or have already) what are some website were u guys would,or have bought coilovers from.

Ive checked; autoparts warehouse, performance center, andys auto sports, sport compact only, grip motor sports. so now its time to give up all ur secret websites! :D thanx

ummmm. sorry 4 the confusion but i just meant the bolts were in good shape(solid). sorry i guess i should be more specific. lol

So do i need a Toe kit or can that be adjusted with the excisting parts and an alignment?

if u were going to buy coilovers (or have already) what are some website were u guys would,or have bought coilovers from.

Ive checked; autoparts warehouse, performance center, andys auto sports, sport compact only, grip motor sports. so now its time to give up all ur secret websites! :D thanx

toe alignment can be adjusted at a shop. have them check your camber when it is aligned, if it is out of the factory specs (usually a few degrees) then get a kit.

i think i bought mine from hpautoworks.com but i havnt been back to the site since then (3-4 years ago)

toe alignment can be adjusted at a shop. have them check your camber when it is aligned, if it is out of the factory specs (usually a few degrees) then get a kit.

i think i bought mine from hpautoworks.com but i havnt been back to the site since then (3-4 years ago)

ok

checked out that website and they only 1 set of full coilovers for my car...Tein Basic Damper. But if i do decide to get those TEIN Basic Damps, that website cut the cost down from $750(on another website)to $669...so thanx

wat other websites do u guys know of?

Archived