Unlock

ElBox95CiviCLx

the guy i know at the local body shop had like a rubber wedge he just put in between the top of the door and the car, then had a rod and reached in to unlock the door. try calling shops

the guy i know at the local body shop had like a rubber wedge he just put in between the top of the door and the car, then had a rod and reached in to unlock the door. try calling shops

you have the right idea. Try to find something to wedge in the window that will not shatter the glass. Once you get a gap have someone hold the window and you should be able to reach a skinny arm into the car to unlock it.

yeah you just rip the wires out from under the dash, magically rip them with enough wire exposed, and then connect 2 of them to start it. god dont you watch tv

Plastic wedge at top of door. Inflatible pad into top of door, blow it up, stick your tool in and unlock it. You might be able to unlock with a 96-00 Civic key. I've found that they often work on 90-93 Accords and vice versa.

i dont know if this is true or not cuz obviously i wouldnt ever wanna try it but someone once told me that if u get the steering wheel to lock (in a honda) and then can yank on it hard enough to break the locking mechinism the ignition switch pops right out and then u can get it appart enough to use a screw driver to start it. is this true? anyone ever try it

i dont know if this is true or not cuz obviously i wouldnt ever wanna try it but someone once told me that if u get the steering wheel to lock (in a honda) and then can yank on it hard enough to break the locking mechinism the ignition switch pops right out and then u can get it appart enough to use a screw driver to start it. is this true? anyone ever try it

i think ive heard that as well, or something along those lines. or just do the gone in 60 seconds and bring your own steering wheel.

police will only do it if a child is locked inside the car.

my child is in the trunk...opens....ooops no hes not

• 10 months later...

Just go to the dealer parts dept. and give them your VIN. They can make you a new key in less than one minute. If they are responsible, they will ask for proof of ownership before cutting you a key.

Archived