I Have A Blown Head Gasket

90IntegraC1

It overheats at idle, so the thermostat was replaced, and rightly so because it was stuck shut.

So we thought that solved the problem, but no.

5 minutes later it's overheating again....so the coolant system is drained a little bit and there's an oil/coolant mixture, and a heavy exhaust gas smell coming out...awesome.

No white smoke yet, but it's defffff done....

So i'm gonna try and take out a loan and get lsvtec done asap.

That's my f*cking update, f*ck this.

Oh crap dude...

That sucks lke major balls. Hope you get it running again soon. I know exactly what its like to not have a car but atleast you got friends who have BAMF rides you can borrow.

Blown head gasket is not the end of the world. If you don't have alternative transportation then just replace the gasket. You can get it done in a day. If it is not your DD then you might as well go ls vtec, just wait for all of the parts. You are doing most of the work anyway.

P.S. drain your earl and see if you are running on milkshake.

it's not the end of the world, but it's bad timing b/c i was gonna have to replace it anyway in a month when i put the vtec head on....now i have to take out a loan and rush this and have a half-ass lsvtec set-up while paying the f*cking bank back.....

this sucks.

it's not the end of the world, but it's bad timing b/c i was gonna have to replace it anyway in a month when i put the vtec head on....now i have to take out a loan and rush this and have a half-ass lsvtec set-up while paying the f*cking bank back.....

this sucks.

You should just hustle some yayo for some quick cheddar.

v-- stop hating

Archived