here's whats up

JDM Jackass

i came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. im all out of bubble gum.

if you have a question regarding any civic from the 1992-2000, please, ask me. i don't want to see anymore "yeah, change your ground wires, you will get more horsepower".

what am i saying? from the posts i have read, most of you are stupid. sorry. but this is my opinion and i am entitled to it.

also, don't reply to a topic unless you are absolutely sure you know the right answer. because i will, and if you are wrong, you will be humiliated with a verbal rampage.

my mission: converting this forum to a knowledgable, rice hating, JDM loving, ass kicking website. i rule, always remember that. your 5th and 6th gen civic God has arrived, let it be known, don't be stupid, get rid of your altezzas, and soak up my information. that is all. thank you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insofar I am not impressed with this newcomers' intelligence or maturity. This isn't boot camp, it's a web forum. Are you going to recruit members to join HF.com, or are you attempting a futile endeavor to make us all 'shape up or ship out'?

Should we all call you drill sergeant? :bow:

I'm sure you didn't learn from asking questions, you were born with all of this knowledge. Damn, it sure must be nice.

I don't think asking of a brand of CF hood weighs less than another is a bad question. What if one brand doesn't make a skeleton? What if one doesn't match exact specs with USDM/JDM? Don't be unreasonable, or at least, don't be searching for people to put down. Straw grabber. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you didn't learn from asking questions, you were born with all of this knowledge. Damn, it sure must be nice.

correct, i didn't learn from asking questions.

i learned from keeping my mouth shut, and soaking up info. if you ask stupid questions, you will get stupid answers.

I don't think asking of a brand of CF hood weighs less than another is a bad question.  What if one brand doesn't make a skeleton?  What if one doesn't match exact specs with USDM/JDM?  Don't be unreasonable, or at least, don't be searching for people to put down.  Straw grabber.  :rolleyes:

lol... skeleton, blah blah blah. any real OEM style carbon fiber hood will weigh the same as another OEM style carbon fiber hood. again, USDM and JDM hood are the same. wtf is wrong with you people and JDM hoods? my god...

Gee, you wanted us to become JDM Loving people, as you said in your first post, now you want us to shutup about JDM stuff? Make up your mind, "Einstein".

yes, learn to love JDM.

but don't make retarded, inane comments about the differences (or lack there of) between USDM and JDM hoods.

nobody gives a crap.

thanks.

Gee, you wanted us to become JDM Loving people, as you said in your first post, now you want us to shutup about JDM stuff?  Make up your mind, "Einstein".

yes, learn to love JDM.

but don't make retarded, inane comments about the differences (or lack there of) between USDM and JDM hoods.

nobody gives a crap.

thanks.

0wn3d

so apparently its impossible to have the same name as someone else and actually agree on something?! he's not attacking people for asking "legitimate" questions, he's letting them know that there IS no difference between jdm and usdm carbon fiber hoods, and there is no such thing as "vtec lights." anyone with half a brain knows these are not legitimate questions.

so apparently its impossible to have the same name as someone else and actually agree on something?! he's not attacking people for asking "legitimate" questions, he's letting them know that there IS no difference between jdm and usdm carbon fiber hoods, and there is no such thing as "vtec lights." anyone with half a brain knows these are not legitimate questions.

Newsflash.

http://www.jdmfan.com/technical/cosmetic/v...vtec_indicator/

ok, im glad some of you understand.

S14silvia, you are less stupid (dare i say, smarter?) than everyone else here.

lol, yes, me and superstreet are the same person. good call sherlock. why don't you have a moderator check both our IP adresses, im sure you will get quite a difference, being that him and i live 2000 miles apart.

where were they talking about vtec headlights? i haven't seen that...

s14: its not that i need it...its that i want it. i think its cool, its an apperance mod, not a performance mod.

Ricer.

BTW darksaint, you can't be "owned" when you're joking about something. :stupid:

don't be ignorant and speak out your ass and disrespect someone because they arn't with the gaydm craze.

This forum has gotten out of hand with rice accusations. ABSOLUTELY no more of it will be tolerated from this point on. People come to this forum seeking help, just as in any other forum on this board. Please do them, and the readers of this forum, a favor and DO NOT post a response that in no way answers the person's question.

ANY post mentioning rice will either be deleted or edited. All these posts due is manage to provoke more posts of the same nature, thus turning the entire thread into a what is rice/what isn't rice war. As this has happened to most every thread in this forum, it is time for an end to it.

Thank you!

CRG7

Hey dumbass, that was for the interiors/exteriors forum.

where were they talking about vtec headlights?  i haven't seen that...

s14:  its not that i need it...its that i want it.  i think its cool, its an apperance mod, not a performance mod.

Ricer.

BTW darksaint, you can't be "owned" when you're joking about something. :stupid:

Pears and grapes. You don't compare a front wheel drive Eclipse to a rear wheel drive Integra.

LOLROFLLMAOFSDADHSA

Sounds like you were joking to me. Anyone else? Be consistent, you prepubescent twit.

darksaint Posted on Mar 28 2003, 3:25 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (SuperStreetRX7 @ Mar 28 2003, 3:17 PM)

QUOTE (honda_civicex95 @ Mar 28 2003, 11:36 AM)

where were they talking about vtec headlights?  i haven't seen that...

s14:  its not that i need it...its that i want it.  i think its cool, its an apperance mod, not a performance mod. 

Ricer.

BTW darksaint, you can't be "owned" when you're joking about something. 

Pears and grapes. You don't compare a front wheel drive Eclipse to a rear wheel drive Integra.

LOLROFLLMAOFSDADHSA

Sounds like you were joking to me. Anyone else? Be consistent, you prepubescent twit.

It's easy to tell I was joking, you must still be a moron. BTW, I hit puberty over two years ago.

honda_civicex95 Posted on Mar 28 2003, 3:30 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dumbass, that was for the interiors/exteriors forum. 

i'm pretty sure it applies to more than just the interiors/exteriors forum...it is in that forum, i'll give you that. but, its meaning should be taken so that it applies to the ENTIRE board.

as for calling me a ricer...i don't see you driving anything? why can't you mature a little bit...hell, i think i'm younger than you and i'm more mature. 

Yes, I am driving something. It is called a Cadillac Seville STS. Besides, it's the truth, you're a ricer.

Archived