b16 full turbo kit

flawless95

i have a 95 civic with a b16a2. it's completely stock but i'm definitely going to hook it up. i want to know where i could find a full turbo kit for my car that i could start boosting i guess around 7 or 8 psi. and then i'll start working on the engine so i could boost more. it doesn't need to be a direct bolt- on. i just want a good turbo kit that i know is going to put me in the 11's when i'm done with it.

the other thing is that some friends have told me to go all motor. if some one knows how to get 350 to 400 hp all motor please let me know. i would greatly appreciate any help. thanx in advance.

if you buy a prefabbed kit from say greddy or something, you wont get as much power as you would if you built your own. check out this thread for some starting info about piecing together a kit yourself. it will probably be cheaper this way as well

if you buy a prefabbed kit from say greddy or something, you wont get as much power as you would if you built your own. check out this thread for some starting info about piecing together a kit yourself. it will probably be cheaper this way as well

thanks for the advice but what do you think about going all motor?

^^If u wanna do that.

Buy a V8 or something. u wont get that far with a honda thats too much horseys. and if its possible, its ganna run u a crap load of money.

that's what i had figured that's why i'd much rather boost. but my friends are telling me that i can do it all motor. i don't know much about the topic that's why i was asking. where could i find good turbo parts for my car? i'm definitely gonna build it myself.

your not getting even 250 all motor horses so forget that. turbo it dude. buy the kit in pieces and make sure you get a good turbo thats all. garrett GT series.

your not getting even 250 all motor horses so forget that. turbo it dude. buy the kit in pieces and make sure you get a good turbo thats all. garrett GT series.

yeah i'm definitely gonna put my own kit together. does anyone have any suggestions as in which parts to buy for ex.- garret turbo, spearco intercooler, etc...?

Peakboost is a company. They make a turbo kit for around 3K that comes with everything you would need.

Tial WG

Garrett T3 .57 turbo

Tial BOV

FMIC

Charge Piping

Oil Feed and Return lines

Rad Fan

Equal Length Ram Horn Mani

Downpipe

Dumptube

All clamps, and everything

Peakboost is a company. They make a turbo kit for around 3K that comes with everything you would need.

Tial WG

Garrett T3 .57 turbo

Tial BOV

FMIC

Charge Piping

Oil Feed and Return lines

Rad Fan

Equal Length Ram Horn Mani

Downpipe

Dumptube

All clamps, and everything

do i find them online?

Not even that, but the Peakboost one is an incredible deal.

If you add up all of the parts by themselves, it totals more than the kit would.

The kit is selling for 2799.

Tial WG - 250

Tial BOV - 200

Peakboost Mani - 900

Garrett T3/T04E .57 - 650

Charge Piping - 250

Intercooler - 400

Rad Fan - 250

Fittings - 100

Downpipe - 250

Dumptube - 50

That's over 3000.

Does nobody read my posts? Read post 9 in this topic, I gave you a link that has both the peakboost kits and full race kits. If you can't even follow a link, then good luck with a turbo install.

i read it and looked at it hung.... they didn't have a a turbo for my jeep:(

wont you need something to tune it with also?

edit: also its $2,999

When I just went to prostreetonline, it was 2799.99. Plus, if you PM member Phoenixturbo on H-T, you can get it shipped for 2799.99.

Kthanks.

You can tune it on Crome. $75.

Archived