Repsol

The Stock Picture.

1135938113_l.jpg

The New Rims.

DCFC0089.jpg

DCFC0090.jpg

DCFC0087.jpg

DCFC0086.jpg

Close Up Of The Rim. Needs To Be Lowered.

DCFC0088.jpg

Nexo-TS10.

DCFC0122.jpg

The Engine. 161K Mile D16Z6 FTW. Just Because It Doesn't Say Vtec, Doesn't Mean It Isn't. :)

DCFC0110.jpg

Cracked Manifold...FTL.

DCFC0112.jpg

Picture Of The Cluster..Yeah It Sucks It's An Automatic, Manual Swap This Summer.

DCFC0117.jpg

I actually prefer the stockers at stock height but yours will look real nice once you get those coilovers on there.

If you are interested in a header I have a D-series DC 4-1 ceramic (just put on a month ago and now I wanna sell to save money for a new car) that I would be willing to sell you for 200 + your stock header. PM me if interested but no stress, man. Just throwin' it out there.

Hah, Thanks for the comments. I do have a Ceramic Header myself. I'm just waiting to get an extension pipe, Then i'll put everything on. My whole exhaust is rotten. :( and the exhaust manifold is cracked like a mofo.

Just people to voice their opinion's..

I've already stated my opinion..coilovers..or whatever type of suspension setup you'd like.. a header, few more bolt on's and an exhaust system for sure..

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have any tips on cleaning everything in the engine, mostly the block? Think I should go to the carwash, wait till the engine cools, then spray it down?

Yes, what Jordan said. Hung is pretty damn good at detailing cars as is Dan (90IntegraC1). Ask them for tips and crap or check out threads they've made about it..

Then get that engine bay/engine cleaned up and popping. :)

Sweet, Thanks to all for the help. I'll be sure to post pictures. I'm supposed to be getting 185 for a system i'm selling and 160 for my crx. So that means coilovers, intake, and new exhaust FTW. =]

Sweet, Thanks to all for the help. I'll be sure to post pictures. I'm supposed to be getting 185 for a system i'm selling and 160 for my crx. So that means coilovers, intake, and new exhaust FTW. =]

you might be able to get coilovers with that money, definitely not an exhaust, but easily an intake

I have most of the exhaust that I need. All I need is the extension pipe. It's $160 for that. =] So I should be Golden. This summer I'm trying to save up to get my car painted Rio Yellow Pearl, the color of the 07 S2000's. Yellow On Bronze should look Sexy. I personally like it.

Archived