The differences between a jdm h22 and the regular h22?

inmate

Don't you just love under-educated douche bags like this guy. I mean come on... The best thing you could do for yourself is go back to school to learn not to be a retard. "Go eat yo mom out." I'd have to say that that is probably the worst butchering of the english language that I have ever seen in this forum.

And to quote our oh so lovable Nancy, " Your mom should have swallowed, I feel sorry for you and the people around you."

Oh and if you have a problem with your vagina, I hear there is a procedure they can do nowadays to give you a pair.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uhh...under your avatar it is says you are from calgary, canada. lol

Nah, that just means that I am in Canada. Use your Britney Spears (ears) guv'nor and take a guess at my accent. I'm gonna kick inmate in the niagaras (Niagara Falls... (yeah, I know you get it coolcat, this is for inmate... jolly good old chap)).

Edit: Yeah, I'm bored.

Don't you just love under-educated douche bags like this guy. I mean come on... The best thing you could do for yourself is go back to school to learn not to be a retard. "Go eat yo mom out." I'd have to say that that is probably the worst butchering of the english language that I have ever seen in this forum.

And to quote our oh so lovable Nancy, " Your mom should have swallowed, I feel sorry for you and the people around you."

Oh and if you have a problem with your vagina, I hear there is a procedure they can do nowadays to give you a pair.

you're a fuking loser...u make me laugh...by da way i might be your biological father so don't hate..hahah

So Col is an English laddie... Well I be Irish lad,and we don't take kindly to your kind round here.

Mistaken identity, it's the Scots who really hate us. Every Irish guy who has said that to me in a bar has ended up getting plastered and become a good mate :D

Edit: Inmate, why don't you shut your north and south? Every time you open it you make yourself look even more stupid.

Mistaken identity, it's the Scots who really hate us. Every Irish guy who has said that to me in a bar has ended up getting plastered and become a good mate :D

Edit: Inmate, why don't you shut your north and south? Every time you open it you make yourself look even more stupid.

i'm sorry to tell u this...no one really care wat u have to say in this forum...i'm nice enough to reply to your bullcrap ...if u and i was in prison...u be my lil' bitch.

And dude if you were my biological father everyones wish here would have been granted long before you even joined this forum.

Plus the attitude would fit, felon and a douche bag without any balls.

And dude if you were my biological father everyones wish here would have been granted long before you even joined this forum.

Plus the attitude would fit, felon and a douche bag without any balls.

You bitches really making me sick...is this thread goina go on 4ever...look how many posts i got already...i could be a gold member now

Archived