16 members have voted

1. 1. Which look best on my car?

• Current Setup
    • Silver OR52's
    • Gold w/ polished lip OR52's
    • Full Gold OR52's
    • Black w/ polished lip OR52's
    • Full Bronze OR52's

Nobody's looking at my last 2 pics in the other thread since I added them late, so here's a new poll with all pictures. Vote for your favorite.

My current setup

Integra35.jpg

Silver OR52's

Integra35PS.jpg

OR52's painted gold w/ polished lip

Integra35PS2.jpg

All Gold

Integra35PS4.jpg

OR52's painted black w/ polished lip

Integra35PS3.jpg

All Bronze

Integra35PS5.jpg

lol You said poop!

The arashi's (sp) that you have now are pretty bomb. If I were you or you were me, or whatever, I would keep what I have and put that cash toward another project, like parts for the subaru you keep wanting.

I have Shogun's now. Subaru project is too far down the road to worry about now. Plus, I have no cash toward another project. I would use the money from the sale of mine to buy the others. A breakeven kind of deal. I'm back and forth on this one like crazy.

OR52's painted black w/ polished lip

ftmfw.

i bet its cuz ur pic for ur avitar is on ur laptop so it looks for it when u log in but its not there if ur on a dif comp. or not just spitten out suggestions.

I uploaded it so it shouldn't be.....I'll fix it with a URL soon.

Anyway, I love gold on black, and can't figure out why it sucks on my car. I'm kinda pissed cause that's what I've wanted for awhile now. My wife likes my current wheels better than any of those, but bronze is her favorite with black w/ polsihed lip second. She wanted to see all black, but I"m tired of photoshopping them.

Archived