hi to some familiar faces...

phoenix

Thanks for the welcome, and yes, waiting on the parts. We got the intake from a friend who had to sell his CL, so we lucked out price and inventory-wise. Future mods will include headers and sways, and a set of lighter rims and racing slicks for autocrossing (even though the car's heavy as a battle carrier, it's still fun to throw around!).

hi phoenix! Welcome and make yourself at home. We are all friendly people here :)

doug, don't hit on her! She's really cute and I believe shes a lot older than you so don't even front :D Phoenix, stay away from these guys, they're all horn dogs w00t

hi phoenix! Welcome and make yourself at home. We are all friendly people here :)

doug, don't hit on her! She's really cute and I believe shes a lot older than you so don't even front :D Phoenix, stay away from these guys, they're all horn dogs w00t

mark we are all horn dogs? we horn dogs?? no no no my friend i think u have us confused with yourself. we know u dont hit on girls on here like doug does but i know u have probably hit on her in real life(dont know if u have met her or not so im assuming u have). sorry phoenix mark just trys to tell everyone he doesnt flirt with girls online liek doug. btw im mike. yea i know im a mod on hf.com but drive a blazer. long story. i just got rid of the rex and then got me a blaze(cheaper insurance). well welcome like everyone has said and please enjoy your stay here with us. also say hi to Drew and Trepid. im sure they wouldnt mind being said hello to once in a while. well HEY DREW AND TREPID. hehehe im so funny. wow did i write alot. ok i sftu for now.

Archived