DSM talk...

Kicksome123

ainsley sounds like a girls name..

sexist mofo

So does Jesse, Jaime, Angel, Ashley (yes, I know a guy named ashley), Peyton, etc. But gasp? Guys have those names. 'sides, I was asking about the rims, keep your poop mouth to yourself :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had a DSM before, it was a 91 mitsubishi eclipse AWD gsx (4g63T) and it wasn't reliable at all. Too much to keep up with (maintance wise) and The tranny fracked up on it too much, had to replace it twice and just crap went wrong with it all the time. Even though i loved the take offs and the loud ass turbo spool it just wasn't reliable enough so i sold it. When i sold it though my buddy dropped tons of money into it to fix it all back to stock and run perfect, ended up putting e/i/h, bigger injectors and fuel pump. At that time when i sold him the car i bought a 4door eg and had a motor swap (d16z6) and put on h/i/e, cam gear, msd everything and we ended up racing and i actually beat him by a fender. So i'd say stick w/hondas and never go to dsm!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow you're so full of it. With those mods even at stock boost he'd be hitting mid 13's EASILY with your mods you'd be lucky to see 15's. A DSM is a much better platform for going fast. Yes hondas will be more reliable but show me a civic hitting 7's and I'll shut up.

its funny, if you look at forums, or know a lot of people that own them you will find that people that own them drink and/or abuse drugs more than people that own just about any other car. they even admit it. lol. the first gens never run. they are the least reliable car ever made imo.

It's a good thing their cars hardly ever run. We don't need any more idiots on the road.

some of my best friends own DSMs. its funny, if you look at forums, or know a lot of people that own them you will find that people that own them drink and/or abuse drugs more than people that own just about any other car. they even admit it. lol. the first gens never run. they are the least reliable car ever made imo. I have two friends that each have two 1g's, and three other friends that have one 1g, then probably 6 or 7 friends that have 2g's. almost all of the 2g's run, and only one person has one 1g that actually runs. one of my friends with two 1g's is pushing around 400whp, he has put a lot of money into his though. he just switched to a stand alone engine management system, and the only thing keeping him from driving the car is the wire harness. his dd is an STi though :o

Kind of weird. None of my friends use drugs or drink regularly. I am a member on dsmtuners and midsm and we never talk about drugs. I guess I really don't see your point or any validity in your statement.

I have a 1ga, one of my friends has a 1gb and another has two 1ga's and mine is the only one that doesn't run but all I need is three capacitors in the ECU...

Ok, i got you on them coming with a N/A 130hp 4G63

but I have never heard of this 1.8L eclipse..

engine code please?

jasper engines has the casting code as: 2635

90-94 Mitsubishi Eclipse Base, it's basicaly the 90-94 RS

Stock dyno number on a couple of my buddy's dsm's.

94 Eclipse GS 2.0 DOHC - 131hp 118ft/lbs

96 Eagle Talon ESi 2.0 DOHC 135hp 123ft/lbs

94 Eclipse GS 2.0 DOHC (intake, header, catback) 139hp 128ft/lbs

i'll try and get the numbers from the talon this weekend.

Archived