E-ram superchager

Kicksome123

if you read it says it can only run continuously for about 30 minutes.

that's not practical, and the thing is frackin over-priced out the ass.

I think it only engages it when your are in high rpms.

I have stock engine with I/H/E I have been wanting to put some kind of new intake on there, either CAI or this

well, it's a huge waste of money...if you're looking to spend that much why not just get the most expensive intake made? it would probably give you the same power.

Who would make an expensive intake, I wansnt planning on getting the 600$$ one anyway I just wanted to test out the 1 psi one. Still who makes an expensive intake besides mugen or something?

Dude save that money and piece together a real turbo kit man. Reliability and life span should be concerns not whats a quick fix that will most likely break or burn out before long.

Dude save that money and piece together a real turbo kit man. Reliability and life span should be concerns not whats a quick fix that will most likely break or burn out before long.

Believe me I want a real turbo kit I would just have to pay for it monthly or buy it piece by piece.

What motor is in the EX? Is that the VTEC D16 or non-VTEC D16?

I personally say do a mini-me swap, which is doing the VTEC head swap. Get a SOHC Si transmission which will make your gearing shorter, and a moderate sized camshaft and you should be quite quick compared to stock.

Don't waste your money on stupid crap like that E-Ram supercharger, it is pretty much like throwing your money away. Or you could give the money to me and let me do some modifications. :) Either way, money gone for things that won't help you.

Ugh, do not waste your money on a crazy expensive intake, they are more for the "bling factor" then anything. I would stay away from cold air intakes too, then you don't have to deal with being a panzy when it rains.

Also, can you please name the modifications you have? Brand, model, etc. Just saying "I/H/E" says nothing to me, your intake, header and exhaust could be junk.

What motor is in the EX? Is that the VTEC D16 or non-VTEC D16?

I personally say do a mini-me swap, which is doing the VTEC head swap. Get a SOHC Si transmission which will make your gearing shorter, and a moderate sized camshaft and you should be quite quick compared to stock.

Don't waste your money on stupid crap like that E-Ram supercharger, it is pretty much like throwing your money away. Or you could give the money to me and let me do some modifications. :) Either way, money gone for things that won't help you.

D16Y8 VTEC motor Thought that I had a pretty good D motor that wouldnt need mini-me swap

Ugh, do not waste your money on a crazy expensive intake, they are more for the "bling factor" then anything. I would stay away from cold air intakes too, then you don't have to deal with being a panzy when it rains.

Also, can you please name the modifications you have? Brand, model, etc. Just saying "I/H/E" says nothing to me, your intake, header and exhaust could be junk.

I have a Weapon-R short ram right now anyway...

Edit: I have Skunk 2 megapower exhaust, DC sports stainless 4-2-1 one piece header, and I listed the intake

I think you have your mind up in the clouds, because your intake should be fine. Hell, I am running on a $14 eBay intake and I could give two craps.

It definetly sounds like you want power, so why not do something along the lines of:

_catback exhaust

_header

_test pipe

_intake manifold

_camshaft

_transmission

_suspension

_clutch

_flywheel

Then maybe focus on the exterior?

I think you have your mind up in the clouds, because your intake should be fine. Hell, I am running on a $14 eBay intake and I could give two craps.

It definetly sounds like you want power, so why not do something along the lines of:

_catback exhaust

_header

_test pipe

_intake manifold

_camshaft

_transmission

_suspension

_clutch

_flywheel

Then maybe focus on the exterior?

I told you I edited my last post I have cat-back and header... I was going with IM and TB next on my mods anyway. Im not doing any exterior work, the only place I really like to focus to make my car look good is under the hook and I like fixed up interiors sometimes... The only exterior mod im getting will be CF hood and maybe fendors and trunk...

Archived