It's a Prelude motor I believe.

I put up specs on it a while ago...let me find the post.

EDIT: ...found em':

The 94 Prelude Si would be a h23 and it's not VTEC.

H23A1

160hp@5800

156lb.ft.@4500

buddysol is right. 2.3 liter non-vtec prelude motor. somebody (vtracer i think) said that a lot of draggers use the h23 block with a h22 head to get the best of both worlds. h22 = vtec, h23 = 2.3 liters. so...h23 w/h23 hear = 2.3 liter vtec...i think. unless i just confused the hell outta myself :crazy:

so...h23 w/h23 hear = 2.3 liter vtec...i think. unless i just confused the hell outta myself 

yeah ya did, h23 with h22 head = 2.3 liter vtec. however, you still have to make sure the block gets oiled. as the vtec blocks have oil squirters the non-vtec blocks dont, same with the LS/vtec's and the b20/vtecs.

so...h23 w/h23 hear = 2.3 liter vtec...i think. unless i just confused the hell outta myself 

yeah ya did, h23 with h22 head = 2.3 liter vtec. however, you still have to make sure the block gets oiled. as the vtec blocks have oil squirters the non-vtec blocks dont, same with the LS/vtec's and the b20/vtecs.

yawn.. that one guy wit a orange crx running 10s all motor H22A. whatta impressive car he has..

Archived