anyone?

coolcat467

Basically, you set up cups of beer in the same formation as bowling pins on both sides of a ping-pong table and you bounce a ping-pong ball and try to get it in one of the cups. There are 2 teams so if 1 team gets one in the cup and the other doesn't then they have to drink that cup of beer.

This got off topic rather quickly lol.

Basically, you set up cups of beer in the same formation as bowling pins on both sides of a ping-pong table and you bounce a ping-pong ball and try to get it in one of the cups. There are 2 teams so if 1 team gets one in the cup and the other doesn't then they have to drink that cup of beer.

ooh. that sounds, unsanitary. but with all that aside, wouldnt you reaally wanna be the looser of the game anyway?

im going to wait for a while to make sure of no system malfunctions...

i know someone who worked at Gamestop and a couple people took there xbox 360's back cause they started freezeing up on them...but i think microsoft just rushed the 360 out so it would beat the release of the ps3...so ill wait for the ps3...but tell me which one u guys like the best when they come out!

Archived