I NEED D16 SOHC VTEC MOTOR FROM 92-95 CIVIC EX

civicimportracer

NES? yo this has gotta be nes...2 15'' cerwin vega's...haha. thats mah boy.

anyway...D16

click the link...SIRVTEC is selling it. its the one i told you about a while ago. don't know why the thread got the lockdown, but you can just pm him, or talk to me about it and i'll help you out.

and if your not nes...sorry. lol

w00t hey im just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a d16 sohc vtec motor for a 92-95 Civic EX at a good price. If anyone also has an engine like that themselves please tell me also. Thanks a lot

oh so you want vtec huh.. well a D16Y8 or Y7 cylinder head shouldnt be that much, its an easy swap!! since your motor is alrdy a SOHC D16 block, you might as well..

getta D16Y8 or Y7.. it would cost better then buying the whole motor, plus the labor would cost more too.. i would say.. getta vtec sohc cyl head..(IMO)

yeah that is true i do have a d15 so im going to have to go ahead and swap the whole engine. i just advertised it as the ex because i want to drop an engine from an ex into my dx. and MOMOCivicSI thanks for the offer i might take you up on that but where are you located? thanks for all of the replies ppl i appreciate that and keep em coming :) peace

washington is a long way to drive from florida... :laugh:

anyways nes...you should probably just ask around at the car show that we go to on thursdays. ask some of them people who have put a dohc in their car if they still have the stock sohc laying around and want to unload it. you never know, you might get a good deal.

Archived