hi i drive a 93 si sol boosted

sol less sol

Where can i get a pair of drag radials and what brand are good, that arent goin to be alot of money.
Hi my name is brandon and im a honda addict. I drive a 93 del sol si with a b20b top end built, a gsr tranny with a itr 5th gear, Msd, Hondata and a fullrace turbo kit with with a tial blowoff and wastegate 10psi, also a edlebrock manifold and cam gears. The out side is pretty much stock im goin with the jdm look, its lowered on acura bbs wheels and a invidia exhaust. Inside i just have gsr seats and a jdm cluster and a couple electronics.

ok 1 we gotta get some pics of the car sounds like a nice setup, 2 drag radials i've heard some good stuff about nitto. havn't realy seen to much of a "cheap" drag radial though.

ok 1 we gotta get some pics of the car sounds like a nice setup, 2 drag radials i've heard some good stuff about nitto. havn't realy seen to much of a "cheap" drag radial though.
ok i can do that but how do i do that and what is that guy talking about pics or band

wow youve done a lot of work to that, nice job

the pics or ban thing means post pics or you will be banned from the site. youre not actually going to get banned but its just a hint that people really want to see pics

wow youve done a lot of work to that, nice job

the pics or ban thing means post pics or you will be banned from the site. youre not actually going to get banned but its just a hint that people really want to see pics

ya it was alot of work but i love my sol, your car is really sweet, im not to big on kits anymore but id put that front kit you have on my car and thanks for the comment.

• 1 year later...

i have no A/C and i'm from NY just like you. it's not needed it don't get that hot up there.

oh and i would like to thank you for bringing up an old post.

i have no A/C and i'm from NY just like you. it's not needed it don't get that hot up there.

oh and i would like to thank you for bringing up an old post.

pssst. I was kidding about the a/c and the person above brought back the old post...not I ;)

Archived