don't know what it means???

izzi b

the EK, EG, DC, they are all represent the generation of car. EK and EG are hatches. DC integra...etc.

pretty sure you have an EG hatch.

and i think you mean OBD...which stands for on board diagnostics.

2000 civic coupe

EJ and EK

i have a EJ and a KA7, thinking about a KA8 but i like the KA7, but id rather have a EK6, or an EF then my EJ, sometimes i think about my old DC4 :crazy:

i know this guy selling a salvage 2002 RSX for 5,500 and i wanted to know if anything on the car would fit my 96 hatch, other than the engine like the seats, headlights, front bumper...

um no. you can fit a lot of the stuff off the car with lots of fabrication. the only things i can really say you can prolly swap out of it would prolly be, the shift knob, haha, the seats maybe. whats wrong with the car?

um no. you can fit a lot of the stuff off the car with lots of fabrication. the only things i can really say you can prolly swap out of it would prolly be, the shift knob, haha, the seats maybe. whats wrong with the car?

the passenger side got hit and most of the querter panel got damage.

the passenger side got hit and most of the querter panel got damage.

dude buy it, you can sell the motor alone for 5 grand, depending on the mileage you can sell it for more. what i would suggest is buy it, take the motor, swap it in your civic. and sell your motor, and sell the rolling shell.

dude buy it, you can sell the motor alone for 5 grand, depending on the mileage you can sell it for more. what i would suggest is buy it, take the motor, swap it in your civic. and sell your motor, and sell the rolling shell.

You cant sell a USDM K20 for 5000+ lol, if you sold the Transmission and motor combo you would prolly make between 3000-4000 all depending on the mileage though.

EJ is the USDM code, EK is the JDM code but everyone always says EK so they feel JDM. :D

I stand corrected. I'm getting my info from teh interweb.

EDIT: EJ6 to be precise. And I didn't notice I was looking at all the JDM codes but I scrolled down and lo and behold, there were the USDM codes.

You cant sell a USDM K20 for 5000+ lol, if you sold the Transmission and motor combo you would prolly make between 3000-4000 all depending on the mileage though.

hmotors.com is selling theirs for $5600. That's tranny and ecu inlcuded in the longblock. S+H too.

well right now theres a k20a type r motor on ebay selling for 6000 with 30-35k miles. and i figured, the car is now 4 years old, so if he didnt drive it that much, and the mileage was low, he could get 5000 for the complete swap. because, i mean, a usdm b16 sells for 22 or 23 hundred dollars on ebay. and a the jdm and usdm b18 type r motors complete swaps, are selling for about 45-47 hundred on ebay. so i naturally figured that on ebay you can easily sell your usdm k20a2 complete swap for 5000 easy. but i mean, im sure you would know better than i would.

hmotors.com is selling theirs for $5600. That's tranny and ecu inlcuded in the longblock. S+H too.

That is for the JDM DC5 Honda Integra Typer-R K20, the USDM K20 from the Acura RSX is what this guy would be selling if he bought the RSX. Hmotors is selling the USDM K20 for 4000. And that is a guaranteed motor with low mileage, on the other hand with the K20 this guy would pull out of this RSX isn't guaranteed for anything, we have no idea how bad the original owner beet it up etc..

That is for the JDM DC5 Honda Integra Typer-R K20, the USDM K20 from the Acura RSX is what this guy would be selling if he bought the RSX. Hmotors is selling the USDM K20 for 4000. And that is a guaranteed motor with low mileage, on the other hand with the K20 this guy would pull out of this RSX isn't guaranteed for anything, we have no idea how bad the original owner beet it up etc..

gotcha.

another thing i don't get. what does "all motor" mean. there was a guy wanting to swap a k20 into his 95 coupe, but didnt want to many mods so some one replied."all motor and k-pro its a low 13's car NO problem with boltons".

When he says all motor he means an all motor car, no supercharger no turbo no NOS just everything is all motor, basically there is no foced induction. A really good all motor car would consist of high compression pistons, stage 3 cams (you choose brand) individual throttle bodies, alot of fuel upgrades like a fuel cell, many many other things. Oh and K-pro is an ECU made specifically for K series motors.

Archived