crx Dx 90 @ 2103

crx Si 90 @ 2174

crx Hf 91 @ 1967

crx Dx 91 @ 2103

crx Si 91 is the fastest 2nd gen model @ 2174

this is measured in lbs.. duh!!

overall i want the 88 Hf, or the 91 Si....(IMO ahaha) shuriken.gifshuriken.gif

thats why i wanna 240SX or a silvia would do nicely

same car pretty much. 240sx is a silvia with a ka24 instead of a sr20 engine.

its like saying "i'd take a civic, or a civic type-r."

The Civic...and the Civic Type-R are more different than say a 240sx and Silvia. Instead of de-tuning the motor, they slapped on a truck motor.

I'd take a Silvia over a 240 anyday :)

I'd take a Silvia over a 240 anyday :)

yea.. but i recently found a 240sx for 2000$ i know theres not really many silvias in silicon valley.. but id rather but an 240 since im on a budget, also im debating on weather getting a 240 or a crx... i dont know arrrrrrrrggggg :mad:

The Civic...and the Civic Type-R are more different than say a 240sx and Silvia. Instead of de-tuning the motor, they slapped on a truck motor.

wouldnt it be the 240sx and silvia are more different then the civic and the ctr? the motors ARE different in the civic... a b16a if thats what you are refering to is not the same as a b16b, cams pistons rods and valvetrain are all different. i guess its closer then the ka24de is to the sr20det though if thats what you meant.

Yah..I was going somewhere when I wrote the Civic/Civic R part...and like ended up somewhere else by the end of the post. But yah, that's what I meant! HAHA...but as long as you get what I'm saying... :D

Archived