where can i find a SMSP engine header?

jajudo18

Thanx Attus. Obviously Mr. mycarsux loves to pick on new users. could you plz not reply to any of my threads if you\'re not going to help.

thanx for the help.

obviously, he states the obvious. i'm gonna google SMSP headers.

wow. look at that, the very first result has something to do with their webiste. gee, should i check it out and see whats on there?

http://sms-products.com

Thanx Attus. Obviously Mr. mycarsux loves to pick on new users. could you plz not reply to any of my threads if you\'re not going to help.

thanx for the help.

i'm just picking on you because you made 4 threads for the same topic. Not cool.

If you want an SMSP head you're gonna have to get an H22a for that accord. But if you got AT its not worth the money because AT to MT conversion is mad bank in an accord. Though the H22a compliments the accord very well its really not worth it in my opinion since you have a 4dr lx. Making a honda fast takes time, money, and LOTS of knowledge and research. Might wanna drop the attitude and up your brains if you wanna go fast and smooth.

and how come you use a slash with your contractions? like i\'m and can\'t

If you're going to build an NA motor, then the SMSP route is one hell of a quick way to make 200+ whp with 2 - 3 mods.

Otherwise, it isn't worth it. People seem to think that buying an expensive header is the way to go, but bolt on's are only accesories to larger mods. This is why your setup determines your piping and stuff like that. 3" piping will give you 40 whp or more over 2.5" with a decent sized turbo. But will 3" piping give you more power on an NA motor? Not necessarily. It's just an accesory to a larger modification.

However, if you already have ITBs, a P&Ped head, type-s pistons, JUN cams, and Hondata, an SMSP makes sense.

thanx. sorry about the other crap. so before i buy an expensive headeri should consider getting the things you mentioned. even though i can buy a new header and get some power, i'm looking for massive power. ITBs? not sure what it is exactly. price isn't an issue, it's just that i want bang for my buck. would that be a good investment?

thanx. sorry about the other crap. so before i buy an expensive headeri should consider getting the things you mentioned. even though i can buy a new header and get some power, i'm looking for massive power. ITBs? not sure what it is exactly. price isn't an issue, it's just that i want bang for my buck. would that be a good investment?

ITB's = Individual Throttle Bodies. Search around the interweb for them. They're definately a good investment if you've got some fuel mods. They also work well with a nice intake manifold and injectors and a good high flow head. Definately a good investment with all the things i've listed.

all b series headers are universal, i think..

How could you say such blasphemy??!

jajudo18 -- An intake sucks a certain amount of air into the IM, where it is distributed to each cylinder. A ITB simplifies that by having basically 4 throttle bodies and intake manifolds, hence the name Independent Throttle Bodies. Personally, I don't think it's worth the money. The gains aren't worth the expenses (1,700 - 2,300 usually for 10-15 whp tuned).

Your best bang for the buck will be swapping in an F20b or H22. That will give you 75+ whp, a manual transmission, and a great platform to work with whether you decide to go boost (F20b) or NA (H22). Once you do that, we'll take it from there.

Archived