i need to put this to use

well i finally bought an engine stand after bitching about not having one for about 2 weeks. im bored so i played with paint a little and thought id post it.

0917061335s.jpg

now all im waiting for is the motor. i keep changing my mind on what i want to do so i havent bought one yet. so far ive had 4 setups ive wanted to do in that past 2 months, but i always seem to change my mind.

D16A6 N/A (track)

D16Z6 with a moderate boost setup (street/track)

B18C1 with a race turbo setup (track)

B20Z/GSR head N/A (street/track)

anyways ill keep you posted as to what i end up getting.

i would either build a decent turbo single cam

or do a crvtec

BUT, keep in mind.

a single cam D with a decent build and turbo setup will run on a lightly built crvtec.

a stock* D16Z6 with a full-race GT 1 kit will run 12's all day in my car.

*stock other then the turbo and head studs.

a lightly built crvtec, from what ive seen, doesnt run 12's. not to talk down on a crvtec, thats what im going to end up doing since ive got the head lined up along with the wireing harness and mounts.

i love how ever since a while ago where some people on here started praising the D, now everyone does.

but anyway, any setup you got there is good. just depends how much power you want, really.

lol, i used to HATE D series, as in i would never own one... then i totalled my car and found an already built CRX Si with an A6 that i settled for with the money from the accident, and changed my mind a bit about Ds because of how damn fast it was lol. I dont praise Ds but they do have A LOT of potential and i do like them, they are very under estimated. but as you can see in the order i listed, which is the order i changed my mind on the build, that i went from D series to B series. because i am looking for alor of POWA lol

Archived