Body Kit

ImportGirl82

well beat this..if i had came and i didnt have my dale sticker covering it i win..i totally fudged my rear bumper..i hit my house backing up...broke my light...and my bumpers popped of on the side..but fixed that then there is a big and i mean big...cut in the bumper..lucky it doesnt look bad the autobody guys popped the bumper cut back in place.due to it being stick behind metal...so when he did that i put a dale sticker on my car where it is and cant even tell...at least from a distane..

price of a new light 100.00

qoute for new bumper 400.00

price for looking like a idiot......priceless

You would think considering how low my car is, I would be able to see a parking pole in my rear view mirror...yah didn't happen. Rammed straight into the sucker...have a nice paint chip on my bumper.

well where i live i mostly get counrty..ok some counrty is ok but it get old..i get one good station but it be lucky..so i stick with my cds..got a bunch load since i burn them....for any texas people out there the station is 102.1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived