Sorry VR - LMAO 2

SolLesHonda

This was just too funny for me not to post.

PM sent once again from MightnightFag.

"hey you useless piece of white trash, is it hard being gay?? do people bug you all the time??? must be really hard driving such a crapty piece of junk, ive seen better cars out of junk yards LOL!!!! Honda suck ok GET IT THROUGH YOU THICK SKULL!!!!!!!

Ready have you heard this before???

Owning a 9 sec tuner is like coming out of the closet, at first you surprise everyone, but in the end your still GAY

Ya you must of heard that before!. That is because you drive a honda!. people laugh at dumbass's like yourself all the time, it's great having you guys around, if yous weren't around, everyone wouldn't have anything laugh at.

You no if you were smart you would put a wing on your car, OH YA get the wing off the top of a transport, you no witch one im talking about right? Its right on the roof, oh ya you drive a honda almost forgot about that for second lol @ U!!!!!! OHH were was I, crap thats right the wing off a transport, hahaha ya get one and bolt it to your hood that would be awesome!. So many people would think you car is the crap with that wing, damn! did I say "think you car is the crap" I ment people think your car is crap!!!!!!

I can keep going all day long, but again honda drivers like yourself are so useless, and have no friends cause you guys got beat up all your lifes, take this for consideration <---"SORRY ILL TRY NOT TO USE WORDS THIS BIG AGAIN OK"

And again the HID's are not junk, the lights are way brighter!! the camera couldent pick it up very good for the glare, oh and plus it was daylight out aswell you chink!!!!!!!!

Now f*ck off and go jerk off "

I wish I would have saved my response.

Archived