Quick Question...

optional187

God of Knowledge? hahaha...can't help it. Anything Honda just gets absorbed in my head or at least remember where I can go to pick up information that I need ASAP. Glad I can help tho...

God of Knowledge? huh? you must be a honda absorbent(sp?) you should meet my friend spongebob..

heres my questions.... lets see if you know it? when did the first honda sporty-coupe came out with a top speed of 90mph @ 9500RPM also to add, 1576 pounds

Ummm...my random guess would be the S600? There use to be one sitting on the Honda showroom floor at the local dealer here...

oh, by the way that HINT of yours wouldn't show up on my comp. It was a garbbled mess...

*sigh*...in high school I was named: "Lifelong Honda Driver." Errgh...which is most likely true. Oh well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. My family has had 6 Hondas. 78 Civic (went beyond 200k before an engine swap), 85 Accord (also beyond 200k before being sold), 90 Civic, 92 Prelude, 95 del Sol, 01 Accord. My sister is looking into a new Accord or Pilot and my brother is set on buying an MDX. And if all goes to plan, I'll be sitting in a TSX next year...unless the 04 TLs are just as amazing as the leaked rumors say they are. What can I say, I LOVE HONDAS :wub: (although, their styling has gone to crap in the past couple years...)

hmm he is the man .. hmm lets see if this God of Knowledge is really good..

ok! heres the next honda question,

what size is a B16A2 throttle bodie?, i want the answer in millameterz...

Archived