2003 L.a. Auto Show

Ok...so it's time for another installment of BuddySol's Picture Gallery...this time it's the 2003 Great L.A. Auto Show...wasn't that great IMO (I'd rather be at the NAIAS), but you deal with what your given...(again these are from Imagestation, so sometimes they might not show, but they are there...just right click and click on "show picture" if you see a red x)

Here's the Mitsubishi Concept vehicle...forgot what it was called...

fcce4fb5.jpg

A Rally EVO VIII

fcce4fa6.jpg

2F2F EVO VIII

fcce4f96.jpg

EVO VIII

fcce4f81.jpg

fcce48e6.jpg

The Accord Coupe Concept from SEMA (according to the booth, it's coming out later this year...I doubt looking like this, but who knows...)

fcce4793.jpg

fcce46eb.jpg

Dodge Concept...I think it is, cause behind me was the turbo Neon...

fcce478e.jpg

I just realized that that car was RHD. Hmmm, I guess it's a CTR. I didn't really look at it while walking through the Aftermarket area...kinda just breezing on through snapping pics at a quick pace.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest QbanHonda

Most of those cars I got to see when they came down here to Miami for the car show but the evo wasnt there nor the concept mustang. Thanks very much for sharing those pics w/ us

Sorry I may be late on this topic, but any how

I always loved the mustangs, and I think that ford was trying to bring the front end back, but I think they could of done a better job doing so.. I would have to agree its bleh

Jason

Archived