2 Fast 2 Furious

..SSR..

COMMENTS:

Street Glow has Sponsored the NEON and other lighting in The Fast and the Furious part 2.

Fast & Furious NEON is available at our online store. See Product Line link above.

Auto Indulgence, Inc. was hired to Design and Install all the lighting that would be used in the movie. We were also on the set to insure everything worked properly.

When you see the Draw Bridge Jump scene on the first race, the NEON did not break.....with proper placement and product design the Street Glow NEON held up.

Our Creative and Technical consultant "Pierre Hoffmann", hired by Street Glow and FF2 Productions, placed Street Glow's lighting to give a overall lighting experience on each vehicle in the film.

We used Street Glow's Gold Series kits for under the vehicles, Mini's for most of the interior and the Tire lights on the following vehicles: Brian's Skyline (Blue NEON), Slap Jack's Supra (Yellow NEON), Orange Julius's RX-7 (Orange NEON under the front & back), and Suki's S2000 which had Pink NEON all over with Street Glow's "Hott Wires" wrapped around the seats, doors, TV monitor, and Pink Indiglo pedals. It even had NEON coming out of the hood scoops.

The Evo-7 and Eclipse Spyder used only the under car NEON. The Dodge Ram trucks were glowing in NEON and other vehicles used in the movie also had Street Glow's Neon.

To get the same look as in The Fast and the Furious 2 please ask our staff. 310-530-6716

First picture is from the night street scene and the second with Paul Walker, you will see Pierre (neon tech)standing next to the Evo-7.

There are many different types of vehicles in this film. For more info check out http://www.thefastandthefurious.com

Look out as Auto Indulgence, Inc. has set the stage for lighting in the The Fast and the Furious part 2. We made every vehicle shine bright and will work with you to create your image.

310-530-6716 for more info....

The Film was filmed in Miami, Florida in 2002.

In Theaters June 2003

Submitted by:

Auto Indulgence, Inc, CA

Tire lights? I hope that finished off the rest of you liberal bastards who said the cars aren't ricey.

Well considering it's a girl's car in the first place...you know, I'm not surprised they done the thing out with lights. Girls and lights...go figure.

EDIT: Not that the s2k is a girl's car...but the owner is a girl in the movie.

yup...it is a girls car in the movie.

and before you get in trouble with a few ladies on here:

not all girls like to neon/rice out their cars. granted a lot of them do like to go for neon and what not, and skip out on the performance part...but there are a select few that stray from the other girls and build their cars up to beat the boys. take ashley for example... :laugh:

Yes. Totally, I'm talking girls in general. Most of them are attracted to bling bling factors. Shiny things that make the car look pretty. That's fine if your into that kind of thing, but something about a girl with an import car and knows something about performance...YUM!

not all girls like to neon/rice out their cars. granted a lot of them do like to go for neon and what not, and skip out on the performance part...but there are a select few that stray from the other girls and build their cars up to beat the boys. take ashley for example... :laugh:

:rolleyes: i wouldn't doubt at all that the percentage of guys with neons is the same as the percentage of girls. rice isn't gender specific.

not all girls like to neon/rice out their cars.  granted a lot of them do like to go for neon and what not, and skip out on the performance part...but there are a select few that stray from the other girls and build their cars up to beat the boys.  take ashley for example... :laugh:

:rolleyes: i wouldn't doubt at all that the percentage of guys with neons is the same as the percentage of girls. rice isn't gender specific.

thanks ashley...right now i going for looks then hp... Now lights on my seat no way... my luck i burn my @$$..and also for me it be a bit to much... the one more thing i want is undercarriage lights... but they have to be purple..

Archived