worth the risk

ObieTrice

My friend recently said he would paint my front bumper for me but he is so unreliable that he just puts it off for ever. He told me to buy that car spray paint stuff that matches your color code. I was wondering do u think i should just paint it my self. Could i possibly mess it up, I mean is it really that hard to spray paint something? Thanks a lot for your help.

My friend recently said he would paint my front bumper for me but he is so unreliable that he just puts it off for ever. He told me to buy that car spray paint stuff that matches your color code. I was wondering do u think i should just paint it my self. Could i possibly mess it up, I mean is it really that hard to spray paint something? Thanks a lot for your help.

Is it prepped for paint at this time? If not, then you'll want to start on that.

Go to a local paint supplier and have them put your color into a rattle can if that's the route you want to take.

Archived