Cams/valvetrain selection.

I've got enough funding built up for a serious rebuild of my car's head. Straight GSR setup.. I'm taking suggestions on valves..valvesprings..cams..whatever, I'm really leaning towards SSR's RM cams..anyone else with any suggestions? Any other things that should be done with the head while it's off? I'd like to go into the block, not as seriously as a full-fledged build, but maybe swap my pistons to something with a little bit higher compression, and my rods. Maybe crank if it's needed.. and I just wanna know the head's gonna handle it, and maybe a shot of the giggity juice =x

...................giggity giggity giggity.....ALLLLright

Oooookay I'm gonna' have to ask you to go jump off of a cliff, thanks.

i dont get what SSE means by they dont make power but this i can tell you. if you got a skunk2 cam , and a crower cam , with the same grind , they will make the same power , simple. this i can also tell you , crower has been making cams for more than half a decade. so im sure they know a thing or 2 by now.

All cams make power of course. But Crower get killed in all the cam shoot outs I've seen. They have no good grinds.

What cams would you suggest than? Im also considering an All motor GSR build.

is rocket motorsports huge or just local for you? dont hear much of it up here so im wondering cause i hear you mention them all the time.

Archived