LED Washer Connection Problems

Guest QbanHonda

Guest QbanHonda

Hey I am interested in putting the led washers on my car but can't seem to know where to put the wires. Everyone around me is scared of making a mistake and those damn instructions don't come in English. Uggghhhhh :mad:

it is very easy. I beleive one wire :) is attached to a ground and the other one is to go on a power source. i beleive I put my in connection with my lights so when i turn them on they will work when my lights are on

Good luck to you :D

Ask someone in a ranom chatroom and the wouldprobably scan some instructions for you (in english). I really would take them back though. Because around here, a Civic with cat eyes is considered rice.

I'm seriously thinking about leaving this forum. It is getting close to the modifiers forum in the way of rice.

It's called Honda Forums, not riceforums.com or guidetotakingoffyouroldsquirtersandputtingthenewonesin.com

PLEASE STOP BASHING EACH OTHER IN THE FORUMS. WE ARE HERE TO DISCUSS HONDA'S, ACURA'S AND OTHER THINGS, BUT NOT TO JUST BASH PEOPLE TO DEATH.

I THOUGHT THERE WAS A TOPIC FOR THIS ANYWAYS. IF YOU WANT TO BASH PEOPLE FROM OTHER WEBSITES, THAT'S FINE, BUT PLEASE DON'T BASH OUR OWN MEMBERS. WE ARE TRYING TO BE INVITING AND GROW OUR MEMBER BASE. NOT SCARE AND PISS EVERYBODY OFF.

And for the love of god, please EVERYONE leave HondaChicka18/QbanHonda alone. She created a new screen name to get a fresh start with a clean slate, and instead, everyone just exploits her.

Let her be!

IF YOU HAVE A BEEF WITH SOMEBODY, USE THE  BUTTON. THAT WAY, IF THEY DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU, THEY CAN BLOCK YOU AND NOBODY ELSE ON THE BOARD HAS TO HEAR IT!!!

--------------------

Ask someone in a ranom chatroom and the wouldprobably scan some instructions for you (in english). I really would take them back though. Because around here, a Civic with cat eyes is considered rice.

no one here called my car rice!!! People here like it

:rolleyes: what is considered rice is in the eye of the beholder. make sense?

some people think led washer squirters are rice. some don't. and ssr...there you go again man, calling peoples cars rice when you don't have a car yourself. dude, just stop. i'm not trying to be mean but if your going to accuse the members of HONDA FORUMS of being like the modifiers then maybe you should leave. people do what they want to their cars, and if thats what they like then so be it.

for example. you want to put a full carbon fiber body on your s2k. i say thats stupid.

i want to put i/h/e on my car, and you say its not worth it.

civgrl01 is cool. her car is cool. maybe its just cause i like civic's, and girls with civic's....or maybe its because she is actually doing stuff to her car instead of saying "hey daddy, do you think you can change my oil?"

oh and about the led washer squirters. what color did you get? cause around here, tickets for red and blue ones are about $60 bucks, and the popo don't play about "impersonating a police officer" with those colors :(

I do have a car. It is a 1995 Honda Accord EX coupe. After I sell it (this week or next) I am buying a 94 Integra to mess around with, so I can talk about cars being ricey and whatnot.

Around here, there are no laws against the squirters or anything (of any color), just as long as it's not flashing.

I do have a car. It is a 1995 Honda Accord EX coupe. After I sell it (this week or next) I am buying a 94 Integra to mess around with, so I can talk about cars being ricey and whatnot.

Around here, there are no laws against the squirters or anything (of any color), just as long as it's not flashing.

You have no laws where you live do you? How nice it would be...scratch that. Go to where SSR lives instead of SoCal because one you can drive around with LED washers on a 300zx, cause those are legal there too....

:rolleyes: what is considered rice is in the eye of the beholder. make sense?

oh and about the led washer squirters. what color did you get? cause around here, tickets for red and blue ones are about $60 bucks, and the popo don't play about "impersonating a police officer" with those colors :(

of course ricers don't admit/realize they're ricers :rolleyes:

and it depends on local laws. in ny, they're all illegal, same as in pa. and be careful if you plan on driving into another state too, check their laws. :crazy:

Archived