acc. lights.......

skateelements16

There's also EDM style lights that have a little light blue in the housing. They're supposedly as bright as regular head-lights, or almost. Angel eyes look really pretty, though. I kinda want them for mine, but I think I'm going EDM.

By the way, did you get your sol all back up and running? That's awesome, man. Wasn't it trashed from when you swerved to avoid that dog?

yea i ahve had the car up and running and still am fixing stuff. I just bought front and rear camber kit that do +/- 3.0 and a new ac condinser and im about to buy eichbach pro series shocks and springs. So im still makin it betta lol but the aux light like got messed up in the accident and i was looking for something diff lol. if anyone has links for those lights yall were talkin about./.. post em thx

yea i ahve had the car up and running and still am fixing stuff. I just bought front and rear camber kit that do +/- 3.0 and a new ac condinser and im about to buy eichbach pro series shocks and springs. So im still makin it betta lol but the aux light like got messed up in the accident and i was looking for something diff lol. if anyone has links for those lights yall were talkin about./.. post em thx

i heard that the angel eyes dont really fit in the bumper right cuz there round and the cut outs in the bumper have a subtle square profile, so to get them to fit properly without any gaps or anything you gotta file out your bumper. personally, id swap out the bumper for the 97 bumper.

i heard that the angel eyes dont really fit in the bumper right cuz there round and the cut outs in the bumper have a subtle square profile, so to get them to fit properly without any gaps or anything you gotta file out your bumper. personally, id swap out the bumper for the 97 bumper.

You'll have a hard time finding a 96-97 front bumper to swap out with. They are hard to come by and pricey when you finally find one. Nobody makes EDM "style", there's only the actual EDM aux lights which run anywhere from $300-500 depending on quality. Aux lights look pretty good, but you're right, the bumper cutout slopes back a little and the aux lights are perfectly round which means the top sticks out a little farther than the bottom (which is flush).

You'll have a hard time finding a 96-97 front bumper to swap out with. They are hard to come by and pricey when you finally find one. Nobody makes EDM "style", there's only the actual EDM aux lights which run anywhere from $300-500 depending on quality. Aux lights look pretty good, but you're right, the bumper cutout slopes back a little and the aux lights are perfectly round which means the top sticks out a little farther than the bottom (which is flush).

yah i had a hard time trying to find my 97 bumper, so i had to buy it from the honda dealership for four hundred something.

yea if i end up just getting a diff bumper im just going with the mugen one.... i love it. Its sooo sweet if you have an intercooler. BUt me... im cheap and i dont so... heh

like this front end!

2093833_8_full.jpg

how much does a mugen bumper run. to be honest even with the 97 bumper i think it would look hella cool with an intercooler.

Archived