Leavin.

mountaindewguy

flying to baltimore, MD tomorrow morning, will arive around noon Iowa time. be there until next tuesday night. will be staying in North East, MD (near Elkton). gonna go crabbing, fishing, and just hang out. need to get the f*ck outta iowa for a week. tired of work and life.

see ya in a week.

GTFO.

I was approved for the Mon/Tues off after my sisters wdding on a Saturday. Was going to go to my grandparents house in MO. Then I realized they'll be in town. f*ck.

your point being?

see you in a week

making conversation assh*le. don't care, don't post.

You're flying out to my hometown? Tell me how you like it.

you're from north east? whats your first/last name? how old are you? know the walker girls at all?

GTFO.

I was approved for the Mon/Tues off after my sisters wdding on a Saturday. Was going to go to my grandparents house in MO. Then I realized they'll be in town. f*ck.

My parents just retired and bought a house in Nixa, Missouri (about 25 miles from branson) We might have to get together sometime when you down, so I can teach you how to drive.....wait I think it's the other way around.

Archived