new from MI

92mustanglx

I hope your not talking about your "stock del sol".

And if your talking about your gay pontiac it probably will... Im sorry i dont buy an already fast car. I like to work to make my car fast.

Whats the fun in buying an already fast car.

well lets see,bought it 24 years ago,painted it 3 times,stripped it to bare metal,put in 2 trannies,3 motors and 2 rear ends,reupholstered it at home.i did all the bodywork even though i had a friend paint it.no lets not even go there punk. i dont think you have done as much work to your 7 year old civic.

im tired. i have to work 10 hours tomorrow. good night honda forums.

bitches. :p

it was all done for fun and upgrades.plus when you buy a 15 year old used car and drive/street race it daily for 22 years you do wear out parts once in awhile.im willing to bet that if you bought a 15 year old civic,repaired/upgraded almost every part of it over the next 22 years and someone accused you of buying an "already fast" car that you might go off on them.especilly if you had swapped in hotter motors and better trannies over the years.i like my honda but the pontiac is a whole different breed of car,and i do respect anyone who can upgrade and tune their cars at home instead of just writing a check and picking the car up when its done.

Archived