Some Civic Pics

lol...nah, i'm saving those for when i have a girl in my car. if you know what i mean 8)

also...

Please try to keep this a gallery only...

Keep the comments and quoting of entire pictures down to a minimum to help load times.

pm me if you want to make comments on my car.

• 3 weeks later...

Car is okay. Hurry and post some pics of yourself. MR. Gangsta isn't here so I will ask for him...

Can you post some pics of yourself? face, body, and thong/g-string pics are preferred.....

j/k Unless, you know, you maybe want to....uh.....take some..........nevermind.

This is my 1989 Honda Civic when I first got it. I have removed the roof rack and cleaned it up. I am selling it for obo. It has a blown head but I will give you a engine with it or the name of the person that has it. Please help me as I need to sell as I am saving for a CRX race car. Thanks!

yes you removed the roof rack and, rebuild your head if you wanna sell that thing..

oo im looking for crx too :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

naa im kool, thx for the offer tho...

im looking for a lighter car, smaller car then a hatchback...o and i dont wantta moonroof

..so im looking for a 1988 honda crx HF (best year too get(IMO)cuz its 1800lbs even tho it has a D15a) , or 88-91 crx si, dx or hf.. i dont like the 1st gen crx,.. you know the 87 and under.. tood old and ugly..................... bleh

good thing it was in a crappy nissan truck, and not the sweet sol 8)

Hahaha...yah no kidding. Good thing I was moving out that day and needed a truck. The guy's bike busted my turn signal tho...that sucked.

It's amazing what you can pack into a Sol. I fit half my apt in there...go figure.

Archived