BuddySol's Ride

VR17

Thank you. Sorry, don't got the neons or blacklights anywhere, hehe. Yah, I did not want to make it to flashy, considering I'm living in SoCal. Where everthing has huge wings and excessively wide mouth body kits. I'll stick to a pretty much stock look, with a little of my own flair.

looks like my sol way back in the day... err, just put on the stock rims and exhaust... and regular altezzas... before my mom wrecked the passenger side and she got repainted, and i grew out of my rice phase and sold the altezzas to some moron. :crazy:

your mom wrecked the passenger side.. hmmm i dont let anyone drive my car :laugh:

no one drives my crx but me, and occasionally my brother. my bf is going to as well when she comes back out.

when i got the sol, i didn't really drive it for almost a year, lol... just occasionally, so i let my mom use it to go back and forth to work to keep the miles off her car (even though it's less than 20 miles, heh). well, she ended up hitting a deer and it tumbled down the passenger side of the car. i wish i still had pictures of it. had pics of it before, after the deer hit, while the work was being done, and after from the digital camera. i loaded them to the comp, never saved them to disk cause i had never gotten around to it, and then my comp crashed and i lost them all... ahh well.

anyway, now that the sol is my daily driver, no one really drives it but me, and even then, i'm still in the car when they do :crazy:

anyway, now that the sol is my daily driver, no one really drives it but me, and even then, i'm still in the car when they do :crazy:

how old are you that you can have a 'daily driver'?

19 :rolleyes:

have had my crx for three years this summer

my sol for two years this spring

and had an integra this past year

it seems you get a car every year...so ummm...whatcha getting this year? jk

i'll trade you the teggy for my civic plus some cash :D

lol, a gsr for an ex? what a crapty deal that would have been... anyway, the integra's gone in march i think anyway, i gave up ownership on it, still drive it whenever i want, but i don't really like it that much :crazy: anyway, i was gonna have another car this year, but i decided to save up for better things in life... plus, my bf's getting a new ride, so i get to drive that ;) :p

noooo...i said my civic for plus some cash. :D

how could you not like a gsr? well, nevermind. i take that back. your used to driving a modified crx or del sol, so i guess a stock car isn't cool enough for ya :laugh::p

my del sol is basically stock, but i drive that everyday

Archived