Where to buy products for painting interior...

Ballinfrogs

Alright guys I pulled out some pieces from my interior and now I just need to know where I can go to buy painting supplies and scrubs and all that. I just wanto go to pepboys or something very quick to buy the primer, paint, and all that...thanx! Help Needed ASAP!

• 4 weeks later...

i bought that autozone paint and its already starting to peel off. i'm thinking i didn't sand it enough or its the heat, its 100+ degrees during the day and i have to park outside for work, and my car is dark green.

• 2 weeks later...
i bought that autozone paint and its already starting to peel off. i'm thinking i didn't sand it enough or its the heat, its 100+ degrees during the day and i have to park outside for work, and my car is dark green.

I dont think its the heat i painted my dashboard and i park outside too but it doesnt crack chip or peel off and ive had it for a couple monthss.my cars dark greeen also

if you sand it down, use several light coats and sand between them, it wont crack. you can also use a clear coat ontop of that. some are glossy and others are dull, so use a scrap piece first so you can get the finish you want

if you sand it down, use several light coats and sand between them, it wont crack. you can also use a clear coat ontop of that. some are glossy and others are dull, so use a scrap piece first so you can get the finish you want

You also need to rub the parts down with alcohol before you spray to remove all the old armor all or whatever dash cleaner might have been used. THe paint won't stick worth a crap if any of it is left on there.....and sanding won't neccesarily get rid of all of it.

home depot, get some vinyl paint, works great! heres a pic of my 87 rex after i did the interior to show you an idea.

233853_12_full.jpg

looks really good man, i like how you didnt over do the paint.

Archived