vtec controller help

Rick B.

VTEC controllers are bad, sell it dude I have had so many friends that f*ck up their motors because of VTEC controllers. There was a guy on the forums a few weeks ago that said he put on a VTEC controller and now his Prelude tops out at 120.

VTEC controllers are bad, sell it dude I have had so many friends that f*ck up their motors because of VTEC controllers. There was a guy on the forums a few weeks ago that said he put on a VTEC controller and now his Prelude tops out at 120.

well how the hell do i disconnect it then? i would be pissed if my car topped out at 120. you cant do anything at that speed. a stock civic goes 125 and it would beat my gsr civic on the freeway. F*** that

Dude he took your advice to get rid of it you should at least help him in how to remove it. You should tell him how to actually remove it if you know how to instead of making a joke like that.

PS I'd tell you how to do it, but I don't know how.

Dude he took your advice to get rid of it you should at least help him in how to remove it. You should tell him how to actually remove it if you know how to instead of making a joke like that.

PS I'd tell you how to do it, but I don't know how.

i appreciate it. hmmm, just yank on the controller eh, i think that would do more harm then good.

i appreciate it. hmmm, just yank on the controller eh, i think that would do more harm then good.

its not like its connected to my ecu or anything. :dry:

Maybe there is the fact that I dont know how to remove a VTEC controller because I have never put one in..And maybe, just maybe I was being sarcastic.

Maybe there is the fact that I dont know how to remove a VTEC controller because I have never put one in..And maybe, just maybe I was being sarcastic.

relax guy. we are all having a little fun with this topic. lets just all accept the fact that im a blonde schmuck that bought something shiny for my car and didnt know how to work it. lol.

well how the hell do i disconnect it then? i would be pissed if my car topped out at 120. you cant do anything at that speed. a stock civic goes 125 and it would beat my gsr civic on the freeway. F*** that

whats the point of top speed again?

Well if you car tops out at 120 your obviously not going any faster then that, the bigger top speed you have the faster your going to go. And on your trap speed at a 1/4 run if your car tops at 120 and your still not at the trap, your going to have alot higher of a 1/4 then you were capable of.

Well if you car tops out at 120 your obviously not going any faster then that, the bigger top speed you have the faster your going to go. And on your trap speed at a 1/4 run if your car tops at 120 and your still not at the trap, your going to have alot higher of a 1/4 then you were capable of.

ok.....i definatly think that you would be needing to run like mid 12s max to have a 120+ trap speed, theres a crx here that runs high 12s at 120 and thats spinning 1st & 2nd so GOOOOOD luck with that. that cars mean once he gets traction tho

Archived