r spec vtec controller

lee.lude

i bought a 94 jdm lude vtec with an r spec vtec controller but a few days ago i pressed a load of buttons and shes now limiting at 6500 rpm in 4th gear and 5200 rpm in fith how can i sought this out as i havent got instructions for the controller, shes topping out @ 125 mph ( help me ) :(

what is so funny mountain dew...? I am really not getting your post at all... anyway...I didnt know they made fourth gens with rear wiper blades. I saw the pic of your car on your profile. Very interesting...is that a jdm thing or what?

Why did you press a bunch of buttons ? Pressing buttons=Not good. Take it to performance shop and see if they can reprogram the VTEC controller. VTEC controllers from what I have herd do more bad things for your engine then good.

Seriously..

You might as well have gotten a spoiler to keep those rear wheels down.

Anyone who buys a V-AFC always complains about breaking something. It's a waste of time and money..

We need to sticky a thread on why not to buy a V-AFC.

yea its jdm import same as mine. they did come with a wiper on the back no cruise controll no airbags no 4 wheel steering and loads of other goodies ripped out hehe lighter car...

and mine tops at 120mph in 4th gear as it still has the jdm speed restrictor on i'm poor at the min so i can't get it off.

:stupid:

so could yours before do over 120 or is this the first time you tried maybe you have re activated the speed limiter but i seriously have no idea how u could manage that.

or you have just knocked the vtec off all together so it won't go past 6000 RPM :laugh:

Archived