ive boned my butt so hard my engine blew up

FlyByZTYler

Hey, I was racing the other night and low and behold my frackin engine just lost all power, but it continued to keep momentum, but when I put it in neutral it died, I could still get it to start but its loud as hell and keeps stalling and makes absolutly no power. Its a B18C1 motor and its got about 90k on it now, I either think its a blown head gasket, bent rod(but no crack in block) fracked valves or I spun a rod bearing. Anyone have any sugestions as to what else it might be?

Thats what you get for f*cking around in your car. If its a blown head gasket youll see a lot of white smoke. a lot of blue smoke will be valve seals, guides, hurt piston rings, or old motor in general. if it knocks you prob spun as rod bearing could of sunk a valve. theres a lot you could of done, you wont know until you take it apart. serves you right.

racoing like on a track or racing some random ass person in town? if its on a track then sorry to hear it. if it was racing some slow car against another slow car then serves you right.

lol

Archived