Exaust Stuff

Whitebballguy89

This is probably an old thread or is found somewhere but im couldent find it anywhere. I have a 96 Civic DX and im looking for an exaust, just the exaust no headers or anything. Prettymuch Im looking for something that will fit onto my car now, and after I find something to swap in there. Im looking for something that has good performance or whatever, but something that has a decent sound to it, without the risk of me getting pulled over every other day for it. If you guys could point me in the right direction, i would appreciate it.

are you lookin for a catback or just a muffler and how much are you looking to spend on it? if youre getting a muffler, you should save up and get the catback. Greddy and tanabe are very nice

Ive got a little dinky short ram intake i picked up for like 100 bucks, i want to stray away from headers because like I said before, im doing a swap in the next couple of months and i dont want to buy headers for this engine, just to have to get another set for the next engine, and im prettysure most exausts you can carryover without much trouble.

how soon is this swap gonna be and what are you swapping?

At the moment im searching for A B16 of any kind really, f*cking obd2 so i have to find one like that. But the swap will probably happen in the next month or so, whenever I can find an engine for a reasonable price that I like. Not too easy tho, im lazy and im looking for the complete swap, tranny axels, computer, all the works.

My friend is getting a dart motor soon and swapping his B16 out from his 00 Si. I'll let him know someone is interested in a B16 if you want.

Yeah, deffinitly let him know... Im interisted and I have money so, its just a matter of me finding one that runs well. Oh and if you could, lemme know what he is swapping out, i could use tranny, axels, computer, I dont know how much if it he needs, but the more he can gimme, the more i could use haha.

Archived