got me a new toy today.

i got a 99 GSR head with less than 70k miles, complete intake manifold w/ TB, full head w/ valve cover (no dizzy) for 495 shipped. FINALLY got the head for my LSVTEC.

just sharing, thanks.

for the head - either crower 2 cams w/ springs and retainers, but if the stock springs and retainers look decent maybe just getting crower 1 cams to save a little cash.

then sending SSR a little cash to get my rods resized and GSR pistons put on the rods (will be contacting you eventually SSR, thanks!)

thanks everyone! operation DE-RICE is under way!

i need sexyh22 to reply:

Do you know a Robert Pott out of denver? he's the guy i bought the head from, doesn't appear on any online white pages but doesn't mean he don't exist, didn't know if you by any chance knew him or not.

otherwise, will get pics up as soon (and hopefully i will and didn't get ripped off) as i get it in the mail!

actually, here's the one off Ebay:

1e_1.JPG

i will be selling the bare intake manifold and the cams in case anyone is interested :thumbsup:

sexy, you around? this guy still hasn't responded to me, but his feedback is about 98.5 % positive, but alot of complaints of bad communication, that sucks, but as long as i get my head i don't care.

man, its true, as long as guys get their head, they really don't care...

It's amazing what some good headwork (basic) and some M21X's will do on an N/A build... See my site for specs. I'll cut you a good deal if you want... If not I have some ITR springs if you go with the Crower 1's.

Archived