front end frame damage

skateelements16

ok long story short... lost control.... my cars really low... took out a mailbox... and the curb case some pretty bad frame damage... ill have pics up in a lil while but that lower i gues bumper bar got shoved back... inturn pushed the radiator up and the hood latchin mechanism is no longer perfectly vertical.... its now at a slant.... Can this front end frame damage be fixed or should i call it quits on this car?

well see when i got the car it had a salvaged title.... that and i have liability insurance not full coverage. Plus no one really knows that i took out a mail box because i swerved to miss a dog..... and i think the insurance company will just laugh lol

Haha, that's for true.

Sucks that you got all that damage from not killing a dog. Normally I would not swerve or brake hard to avoid hitting an animal, since the potential damage to humans both in my car or in others is too great, but a dog? Come on, man. That's some kid's best friend. Either this is karma punishing you for something crappy you did, or you're gonna be richly rewarded for sacrificing your car to save that dog. (Sorry, I've been watching a lot of "My Name is Earl.")

Archived