Looking for a good installer or shop

Baja

I'm looking for a good installer for an Eibach Prokit, 18" wheels/tires, sway bars, and it's a nice bonus if they tint. I'm in Everett, WA but I can drive to Lynnwood or Seattle. I *may* have the wheels already, but that depends on a pending sale. If not, I'm hoping to buy everything from them to save a few bucks by getting it all done at once.

Anyone know of a good place? Thanks! :D

as far as installing your tires and wheels, any wheel/tire shop can do it for you as well as mount them onto the car for you i.e. discount tire co. Tint, you might want to try out your local alarm shops. Usually alarm shops do tint as well.

This is a little off topic (sorry), but about the window tinting...

You can get stuff to do it yourself for a couple bucks from auto parts stores. Has anyone on here done that? If so, what were the results? I'm not really planning on doing it -- I'll leave that to the pros -- but I am curious.

as far as installing your tires and wheels, any wheel/tire shop can do it for you as well as mount them onto the car for you i.e. discount tire co.

Wait, Discount Tire mounts wheels and tires? :p

I know that, I'm looking for one place that someone can recommend from experience. Telling me a "tire shop" and "alarm shop" doesn't answer my question at all.

Here's my tip on getting good results for tire mounting (I used to work in a tire mounting/balancing shop): talk to the guy doing the work and be nice. Tip him a little. I would always make sure to do a good job for people who were nice, especially if they tipped or if it seemed like they would at the end. Not saying I didn't do a good job generally, but it did help me go that extra mile.

basically you're looking for someone that lives in your area.

I don't care where they live, I'm looking for an install place. Are you in Seattle? Any suggestions besides "a tire shop" and recapping what I've already said in the OP?

Not trying to be rude, but your replies really don't help.

http://dt.know-where.com/DiscountTire//region/US/WA.html

Discount Tire

8125 Evergreen Way

Everett, WA 98203

(425)355-2455

Call 'em and see what they'll do for you.

Otherwise, there's;

34th Street Garage

2410 34TH Ave W

Seattle, WA 98199-3204

(206) 283-3448

Accurate Automotive

4114 Hoyt Ave

Everett, WA 98203-2319

(425) 259-4624

A-1 Auto Parts & Repair

1821 Rainier Ave S

Seattle, WA 98144-4542

(206) 324-1876

Accutint

1911 2ND Ave

Seattle, WA 98101-1101

(206) 441-7770

Bart's Broadway Body Shop

426 Broadway

Seattle, WA 98122-5327

(206) 622-4787

The Rim Shop Llc.

5022 Rainier Ave S

Seattle, WA 98118

(206) 723-0446

Premiere Auto Works

1101 E Pine St

Seattle, WA 98122-3919

(206) 323-2965

Stone Studio

1441 N Northlake Way

Seattle, WA 98103

(206) 545-7446

Btw.. Seattle is a great place. I miss it so much.. I lived in Redmond for 7 years.

Attaus- Thanks! Discount Tire doesn't do drops. I don't want to have piece work done at half a dozen places, I can't be without my car that much. I'm ok with having the tint done somewhere else, there's a place about ten minutes from me that does great work. But the wheels/tires/drop/etc. I want done all at once.

Do you have experience with any of the places you mentioned?

Yeah, I understand. That's why I included the numbers. Just call around and see which shops can do all of it for ya.

Nah, sorry I don't.. I was just a pup when I lived in Seattle. No rides for me.

Start from the bottom.. those are the customizing shops.

Archived