Minimum No. of Words Per Post

• 4 weeks later...

i would just have to agree. Short replies to me is a sign of( as people here would call it) post whoring??? it just would not be fair when it comes to post counts and actually earning them. but hey thats just my opinion

ok im gona get with drew, trepid, and ashley and see if we cant make a rule on this. i mean come on, no 1 word posts. hell i can understand at least 5 words but no posts liek that very often. jsut rarely. most posts i think should be about 5-10+ in length AT LEAST. take some time and effort to speak your damn mind. thats why GOD gave it to you

Kumyaras is f*cking gay. dude man ur not supposed to post whore. all posts should be over 15 words. ddrew can u make a RULE on that??

hey, lets keep it clean...try not to call people names okay? :D

no short posts should be made such as a smiliey or a "no" or "yes" etc.. if you have to make a short post, try....and i mean TRY to at least make it funny. :glare:

In that case..... :stupid:

j/k

I think there should be a group for pw (as there already is), ricers, and Modifiers people.

Also, who controls who goes into the pw group? If I was, there would be a few more people in it.

Archived