Leather available?

shishpanik

I know that leather is not an option for Civics but i've begun to realize that many of the Civics competitors are giving leather as an option in their cars. For example, starting next year the Nissan Sentra will be available in leather (also totally redesigned), the Toyota Corolla is available in leather, and even the Ford Focus. Do you guys think that it'd be a good idea for the Civic to have a leather option in order for Honda to remain competitive (and still have the civic to be the best selling compact car) ? I kinda wish that my civic could have leather, I just love the feel and look of it much more. What do you guys think?

oh okay i see what your saying, if you think about it. its just a manufacters option. it looks like some of the cheaper gas mileage cars are starting to out do a civic? hmm lets see if you right.

for the corolla LE and XRS, its an option.

for the focus, Leather seating surfaces (optional on ST and SES models only)

honda chooses not to have it because if you wanted interior youd go acura.. some hondas do have leather btw..

I know i'm just talking about a civic. Plus.. since I hear acura is getting rid of it's RSX, maybe they should add a little HP to the civic coupes and give a leather option and standard leather for the Si? That also seems to be odd, how the Civic Si is competing with the Acura RSX type-s (just check out the arguments on clubrsx.com). Also, since honda and acura are kind of going their seperate ways starting next year, I thought it might be a good idea for the company to do that....

dont think so.. even if it gose. the car is meant to be a reliable, gas saving car back then, now the car got more spoirtier, turning it to have leather like the integra would mess alot of things up never in the past has their civic had leather. but i agree what your saying though

Yeah, it was just a thought. That just seems like a logical direction that honda would go towards. Oh well. If someone really wants leather in their civic, they can always get it custom done. I might get hooked up with custom leather for cheap soon :thumbsup:

OR try having leather in Las Vegas during our summers! 110-120 easy. Yes you'll need tint if you dont want to cook inside your car. Or your seats will start to fade or discolor. yes it does suck. I do like leather tho. I put integra GSR seats in my hatch and i love em.

Archived