*BEWARE* Jasper Engines = Total Garbage

Just as the title states. DON'T WASTE YOUR $$

They offer a "to good to be true" 3 yr/75,000 mile warranty on their remanufactured engines, but they DON'T stand behind their product AT ALL when the engine fails.....instead just weasel their way out and tell you it's not covered.

Apparently, there are many more who have run into same problems with them.

Read here...............

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff53664.htm

***DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS I***

Incase you didn't read the title JASPER ENGINES = TOTAL GARBAGE

Actually, I htink you just had a bad experience.

My dad has delt with them on two or three occasions, and so has my extended family. Jasper has been nothing but great for us, and I'm sorry but will have to defend them.

Sorry you had a bad experience though.

actually I don't think that counts as being a troll. he isn't insulting hondas, or this site, or trying to pic fights with anyone on here. he just is trying to warn people of a company he had problems with. It's completely understandable. I guess solLes has dealt with the company more, but that doesnt mean that either one is completely right. it's too bad that Jasper hater had a bad incident, but he's not a troll.

Still dude.. I bet he wouldn't like it if his mom was a hooker and someone went out on websites saying

"-such and such's mother- = TOTAL GARBAGE"

People work to build up a rep, not to have someone online go spreading rumors about ONE bad experience.

He's not spreading any rumors. he had a bad experience.

ill agree that he shouldnt have made it that the whole place is total garbage, but hell, if you bought an engine and they wouldnt stand behind their guarantee you would be pissed off too.

Archived