F22 swap in a '97 civic

d-block97

i know that i should do a b series, but i dont have the cash to do it. What all is invloved with swapping an F22 into my '97 civic? do the motor mounts line up, how hard is it to swap out the computer and harnes? i know its not a common thing, but i was just curious. any input would be great!

i know that i should do a b series, but i dont have the cash to do it. What all is invloved with swapping an F22 into my '97 civic? do the motor mounts line up, how hard is it to swap out the computer and harnes? i know its not a common thing, but i was just curious. any input would be great!

F22 as in the s2k motor? if so, i don't think it'll work dude.

if you got an s2k with an F22 in it you got ripped off dude , lol. cause they come with an F20C(at least till 02 not sure about now im outa date on that one , lol).

if you got an s2k with an F22 in it you got ripped off dude , lol. cause they come with an F20C(at least till 02 not sure about now im outa date on that one , lol).

In 2004 they switched to the F22 which has the same hp with a little more torque.

nope, i mean the f22 in the 93 accords. what will i need for that swap?

No idea but it will be a lot harder than a b series swap I'm sure. Why wouldn't you just wanna save up for a b series or get a h22 and drop it in?

• 2 weeks later...

that f22 is a gonna be a weak engine!!

With the higher displacement coming in recently..it is as the guy with the S2K said..

2.2L..

F22..

That's what they're using..just a beefier version.

ap2 S2k's have F22C motors and he is probably talking about an accord F22Bwhatever motor..

if you do an accord motor swap into a civic with so many other better options, you should be fired from thinking.

thats why so many accord owners swap to h22.. its not fast, not that great, but its torquey for what it is.

get a d16 or b16 or b18.. much better choices.

Archived